We are looking for volunteers of all ages to help out with Hanover Day. It is a great day with lots of activities to participate in. There are a variety of ways you can help with either advance organization and setup or helping out at the event.
ALL VOLUNTEERS are required to complete the VOLUNTEER FORM to the right and have a CORI check with the Town of Hanover (details will be shared)
Anyone under age 18 needs a parent/guardian signature.
Volunteer Needs - sign up for a couple of hours at a time
* Carnival ticket sales on Saturday.
* Van drivers
* Drivers for the train ride to and from the Stetson house.
* Information booth/gazebo.
* General help with setup and various tasks
Van Driver Details
No special license required - just the driver’s license on file, CORI, etc. Need volunteer drivers for the following shifts:
- 8:00 am - 10:00 am: Briggs and back for vendor participants
- 10:00 am - 12 pm: Barstow, Legion and Cushing loop for senior citizens
- 12 pm - 2:00 pm: Barstow, Legion and Cushing loop for senior citizens
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm: No remote picks ups, just return trips as needed
High School Students
****Will get community service hours for 23/24 school year****
* Saturday morning set up, help vendors unload.
* Saturday afternoon, breakdown help vendors breakdown.
* Help with bouncy houses, younger kids activities.
* General help with various tasks
Email Paul Nimeskern for more details or to sign up.