Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Food Spaces (Tent and Food Truck/trailer up to 15 ft) and Pricing 15ft x15ft
Friday evening only** (6pm-10pm) 15ft x15ft space- $100
Saturday day and/or Saturday evening 15ft x15ft $200
Friday evening**, Saturday day and/or Saturday evening 15ft x15ft - $250
Food Spaces (Tent and Food Truck/trailer up to 30 ft) and Pricing 30x15ft space
Friday evening only** (6pm-10pm) 30ft x15ft - $150
Saturday day and/or Saturday evening. 30ft x 15ft $250
Friday evening**, Saturday day and/or Saturday evening 30ft x15ft- $300
**Electricity is available on a first come/first serve basis. Please note if you need electricity when registering.
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE REGISTERING
- Registration closes May 31, 2023
- Each vendor must bring their own tents, tables, chairs, paper goods and other supplies needed. We provide space only. The fair is held on an open grassy field and is held rain or shine so please plan accordingly by bringing sandbags, shade tents, etc. You will be solely responsible for any damage that occurs if your tent blows down so please make sure to secure it fully.
- All vendors are responsible for MA sales tax.
- Check in begins at 2pm on Friday June 23rd for vendors who are participating on Friday evening. Vendors who are participating on Saturday may set up beginning at 7am on June 24th. Vendors who are not staying on Saturday evening will load out beginning at 4pm. All vendors must be on site prior to 9:45am on Saturday morning.
- Vendors will be allowed to park one vehicle behind your truck/trailer or tent.
- Please be courteous. Anyone causing a disturbance with event staff, other vendors or customers will be removed from the festival without refund.
- Vendors are responsible for removing all trash from their area.
**Once your registration application is submitted and approved you will be contacted regarding how to make payment. We regret that we will not be able to give refunds after payment is made.