Click here for all the teams and the 3-on-3 Tournament Schedule!
3 on 3 Basketball Tournament!
At the Hanover Center Basketball Courts
3 on 3 Tournament
Hanover Day's 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament for Boys & Girls in grades 3-8 is back by popular demand! Now in its third year, this event has been a huge success. Nearly 50 teams competed in this fun-filled and competitive event last year. This year's tournament promises to be even bigger and better! Teams are made up of 3-4 players from grades three through eight. Registration fee is $25 per team. Winning teams will win Championship T-shirts and great prizes!
If you'd like to compete in the 3 on 3, please read all information below and complete online registration to the right. Preregistration and payment in advance are required. Teams will NOT be able to register at Hanover Day.
Register today using the form to the right.
- Each team will play a minimum of two 15 minute half court games.
- Registration Fee is $25 per team.
- Teams will be paired up randomly within their grade and gender group.
- Teams must have only three or four players.
- Winning teams of each division will receive a championship T-shirt and other prizes!
- One referee and one scorekeeper will be provided for every game.
- All teams must REGISTER and PAY IN ADVANCE! Absolutely No registrations will be accepted on the day of the event.
- Registration will close on June 20th and all brackets will be finalized the week prior to Hanover day. Check this website for brackets and times.
Brackets will be arranged by grades and by gender. All games will be played on the outdoor basketball courts at Sylvester Field and start at noon on Saturday, June 22nd and end approximately 4pm.
Champions will be announced at the end of each divisions' games. The tentative schedule is at the right, but is subject to change, you will receive an email with final schedule.
Please check with us prior to tournament day.
Players must register with they grade they are in for school year 2018-2019 to be eligible to play in the appropriate age bracket.
3 on 3 Registration & Payment:
Please be sure to register your team name and provide contact email prior to June 20th. Your team will be registered to play under the team name you provide. You will receive a confirmation of your registration prior to the event. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact: [email protected]
To ensure that we do not miss any teams, we will post all the registered and paid teams on this webpage and update it weekly. Once you register, please check this site regularly to ensure we have received your payment and your team is rostered.
Registration fee is $25 per team and must be paid via check in full by June 15th.
If you would like to mail your payment, please send a check payable to: Hanover Cultural Council and mail or deliver to Town Hall, Hanover Cultural Council, 550 Hanover St., Hanover MA 02339. Please write your team name in the memo line on the check.
Tournament (tentative) Schedule:
Times may vary depending upon the # of teams entered. Please check back prior to tournament for up to date information.
- 12pm Boys Grades 3/4 and Girls Grades 3/4/5
- 1:30pm Boys Grades 5/6 and Girls Grades 6/7/8
- 3pm Boys Grades 7/8
Thank you to The Holland Companies
3-on-3 Tournament Sponsor
Calling for Referees and Scorekeepers
- Have prior experience in basketball and knowledge of the rules
- Be 15 or older
- Be available to work one, two hour shift
- Complete application to the right and submit to [email protected]
- All applicants will be notified via email if your application was accepted. We will contact you with final schedule.
- Questions, please email: [email protected]
Please note your Team Name, Grade and Gender on the check memo line. Please check back on this site for updates and rosters.
For additional information or if you have questions please contact us at [email protected]